Hi, loves! With summer just around the corner, there is no better time than now to prepare for the beach waves hair season! And of course, I’m going to show you THE easiest way you can curl your hair.
The quickest way is with a curling iron – let’s be real, BUT a curling iron won’t give you Waves likes these. These look like messy finger waves, they aren’t spiraled and will last 3 times as long – perfect for hard-to-curl hair! If you’re a K-pop or K-drama fan, then I’m sure you’ve seen this curling technique before. Sleek wavy hair, known as the – 물결웨이브 (translated in English “Water Waves” ) is a hugely popular hairstyle in Korea. My version is messier to make it more beachy. If you guys want it elegant for the prom, just brush out the curls at the end.
HOW TO CURL YOUR HAIR | Easy Beach Waves with a Flat Iron
SKILL LEVEL: easy as cakes || TIME: 30 Minutes || OCCASIONS: spring, summer, everyday, prom, wedding, school, work
|| FOR: Short, Medium, Long Hair Length || Layered, Curly, Straight, Wavy
- Apply Heat Protectant. Use a Setting Spray if you have hard to curl hair.
- Start curling your hair from the bottom. Leave out an inch wide section, and clip the rest out of the way.
- Take a thin section – 1.5″ wide – and start curling from the roots to the tip.
- Press the flat-iron gently on your hair & tuck it inwards, hold for a second, then slide down in this position slowly. Flip the flat iron “outwards” hold for a second, then slide down in this outward position slowly. The distance between the Inward tuck and the outward tuck is what will make your hair curlier or looser. Example, if you slide down a lot then you’re creating very loose waves – also known as the barely-there waves.
- Continue curling your hair to the top, layer by layer.
- Finish with a hair serum.
I went over all the Q&A in the video, please watch it below if you have any questions.
HAIR TUTORIAL VIDEO
(if the video doesn’t play, watch it here by click – Beach Waves with a Flat Iron )
50% OFF discount code for my viewers : Hairstyles50
I’ll see you guys next week, have a wonderful weekend, everyone! MUAH! x Tina
Want to try a SUPER easy, Lazy Heatless Curls method? Check out this post.
FTC: this is not a sponsored post.