Have you guys seen this 2-minute (no, seriously, it takes about 2 minutes!), pony-braid hairstyle? If you follow me on my YouTube channel, then you’ve already seen it a few week back, but if you haven’t, girl, you need to try this cute summer hairstyle!! It looks super fancy and complicated, but it’s one of the easiest hairstyle you could do for everyday or even for some formal occasion.
I’ve seen this popular, pull-through braid hairstyle all over YouTube and on the net and thought I’ll convert one of the images I saw on Pinterest to an easier ponytail style.
If you try it, be sure to share it with me on Instagram with hashtag #MWhairstyles or #Makeupwearables!
HOW TO DO A 2-MINUTE FANCY PONY BRAID HAIRSTYLE | Easy Back-to-School Hairstyles Hair Tutorial Video
SKILL LEVEL: easy as cakes || TIME: 2~5 Minutes || OCCASIONS: back to school, spring, summer, fall, winter, everyday, prom, homecoming, wedding
|| FOR: Medium, Long Hair Length || Layered, Curly, Straight, Wavy, Natural
- Make a deep side part.
- Starting on the light side, create a small ponytail and clip it out-of-the-way.
- Create a new ponytail right behind the first one.
- Undo the clip of the first ponytail and split it in half, so you can pull the second ponytail through the middle. Then clip the pull through ponytail away.
- Incorporate hair to the ponytail and make a ponytail. (I bet you’re getting confused about now haha. Watch the video, it makes sense when you see me do it. <3 )
- Undo the clip and split the ponytail in half, so you can pull through the bottom ponytail through it.
- And repeat until most of the hair is in a ponytail.
- Tug on the sides of the ponytail to expand the bubble & you’re done.
Hair Tutorial Video
If the video doesn’t play, watch it on my channel by clicking – Easy School Hairstyles.