I love big, loose curls, but I don’t have a lot of time in the morning to fuss with my hair (who does?). Thus I’ve been using this crazy EASY, and lazy curling method to curl my hair lately, because it literally takes 5 minutes!
If I curled my hair extensions with my own hair, then 10 minutes – 40 minutes if I used the normal method.
Does this lazy curling method create “better” curls than the traditional curling method? No, the normal way is still the best, however, I prefer the Lazy Curl method for everyday, because it saves me so much time in the morning, and the curls DO last for days!
Scroll down to the bottom to watch the – how you can curl your hair in just 5 MINUTES tutorial video!
SKILL LEVEL: easy || TIME: 5 Minutes || OCCASIONS: back to school, spring, summer, fall, winter, everyday, prom, homecoming, wedding
|| FOR: Short, Medium, Long Hair Length
- Brush out your hair and apply your heat protectant & Argan oil.
- Put your hair into a high ponytail & brush out your ends.
- Take a 1″ curling iron and start curling the ends. In total, I curled 6~8 sections. ( watch the hair tutorial video below)
- Before moving on to the next section, pin the curl in place, so it’ll set the curl. Setting the curl will make it last longer.
- When you finish curling the ends, remove all the clips and cut the elastic band used on the ponytail.
- Brush or shake out the curls.
- Apply Argan oil to smooth out the hair.
I’m not wearing my hair extensions below.
Hair Tutorial Video:
If the video doesn’t play, then watch it on our channel by clicking – How to Curl Your Hair in 5 Minutes .
Try the Lazy Heatless Curls Overnight Method Next!
Wake up to gorgeous curls!