Feel free to skip reading and watch this "FISHTAIL BRAID/Plait SOCK BUN UPDO" hairstyle tutorial on my YouTube channel.
Subscribe to my YouTube channel to see a new tutorial every Thursdays & Saturdays! - http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=MAKEUPWEARABLES&annotation_id=annotation_212546&feature=iv&src_vid=mQDhzSFD6E4
Please Thumbs-up this video if you've found this hair tutorial helpful. :)
Requires nothing. If you have a lot of layers and would like to make this hairstyle neat, then simply dampen your hair with some water before starting.
- Split your hair into 3 even sections & clip away the middle section only.
- Create 3 fishtail braids with these 3 sections. Braid the sides first as this will save time.
- Make sure to fluff and loosen your fishtail braids.
- With the 3 fishtail braids, braid these into 3 strand french braid, then loosely tie them.
- Now, roll the braid towards the nape, creating a bun.
- If you would like a bigger, fuller and more voluminous fishtail braided bun/chignon updo look, attach a sock/donut to your braid before rolling, and roll them all together before securing it.
- Fluff the braids and create the bun shape you want. - You can make this as messy or neat as you like.
No matter what you do, with this braiding technique, you're bound to end up with a cute, funky, edgy fishtail braid bun that will have your friends wondering what you did to get this look!
(¯`'★♫♪•♥ HAIR PRODUCTS USED ♥ •♫♪★'´¯)
As always, thank you so much for reading my hair tutorial! Have a terrific day, everyone!!
Please friend me on Twitter and Facebook to get future video/blog updates!♥
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/MakeupWearables
Learn how to do this French Rope Braid Updo.