Hi, you guys! In this week’s hair tutorial video, we’re going to create 4 super lazy, easy hairstyles for medium or long hair lengths! Make sure to bookmark this page so you can try these 5 minute, everyday hairstyles when you go back-to-school!
So, I went and revamped some of the trendy hairstyles for this tutorial so everyone could do it! EVEN the complicated waterfall braid is NOW possible for you! If you’re subscribed to my YouTube channel, then you probably saw this already, so be sure to share your recreations with me on my new Instagram with hashtags #MakeupWearables or #MWhairstyles!
Here is what’s in the hair tutorial video below.
How to do a messy bun with fake bangs. The “no commitment,” easy hairstyles for long hair!
How to Fake Waterfall Braid on Yourself!!
- Make a normal 3-strand braid, making sure the braid is tightly woven, and tie it with an elastic band. Do not loosen up the strands.
- Take a small section from the crown and smooth it down.
- Make an opening in the stitch and pull the section we took from the crown through it.
- Repeat step 2 and 3 until most of the stitch in the braid is covered with sections we took from the crown.
- Tie the braid again in the back to create a half-up half-down hairstyle.
This will look *exactly* like a waterfall braid!
How to get a longer ponytail with Topsy Tail hairstyle!
How to create a big, messy bun with braid wrap-around.
Check out the hair tutorial video below to see how to create all of these 5 minute, easy hairstyles for long hair!
If the hairstyle video doesn’t play watch it on my YouTube Hair Tutorial Channel.
★Luxury for Princess
Get $13 OFF with code | TinaMW
★ Princess Clip-In Bangs : http://goo.gl/5E1sVX
Get $7 OFF with discount code: TinaBangs
Did you subscribe to be notified of more cute hair tutorials? See you guys next Thursday! xo
Have you seen this cute updo tutorial from last week?