You’re are going to love this incredibly easy, 2-minute bun! We all have those busy mornings when we need to quickly put together a semi-casual look for the day but something fancier for the night. Today’s low messy bun hairstyle can certainly accomplish that and quite effortlessly too! It’s totally chic with jeans, sexy as heck with a dress and timelessly classy in a formal gown, AND it’s flattering on everyone. It’s perfect for a wedding or a bridal occasion because you won’t look outdated in photos 10 years from now!
Watch the Elegant Bun hair tutorial video below to learn how to recreate this romantic updo on your own hair.
This easy hairstyle can be done on long or medium length hair, and don’t worry if you have layered hair, this bun looks better messy and with lots of beachy texture! MUAH! xx
Written Instructions to 2-Minute Elegant Bun
- Use a matte wax & tease your crown for volume.
- Create a deep side part.
- Section out your crown and 1 side (heavy side).
- Put the rest into a low ponytail.
- Twist the ponytail and scrunch upwards to create natural volume before wrapping it around itself to form a messy bun. Secure it in place with a few bobby pins.
- Undo the crown section and twist it in the direction of your part and wrap it around the bun.
- Repeat on the side section.
- Loosen up the twists to create a voluminous hairstyle.
Hair spray (love this!)
Seen this previous 2-Minute Bun Hair Tutorial?