Come shopping with me!
Hi, loves! Recently, Sam’s Club invited me to check out their stores in my area, and since I LOVE grocery shopping- the touching, smelling and inspecting, over this weekend, I promptly dragged – yes dragged – my grumbling hub’ster (what man likes shopping?) to my local store, so he could keep me company, while filming some parts of my adventure to share with you. 😀
If you’ve never been to Sam’s Club, the place is ENORMOUS! As if you’re walking into an airy, air conditioned warehouse. Everything is big here, and just wait ’til you see just how BIG the products are!
But did you guys know, they also have a MASSIVE section for beauty & hair? Because I sure didn’t! The beauty stuff is usually around the pharmacy, and at my local store, it took over 5 LONG aisles of it, and 2 of them were on just premium, high-end and drugstore HAIR STUFF! All priced at wholesale!
Just look at how big the bottles are~!
I grabbed some new shampoos & conditioners for the fall to try out, because my hair is so much drier than before, since I bleached it.
I told you guys a few weeks back that I was going to lighten my hair again, because it was hard to show hairstyles in my videos, so last week, I did. What do you think of the new hair color?
Checking out at Sams Club is a breeze with the Scan & Go app.
My hub absolutely LOVED this app (poor man has no patience), as it allowed us to buy our stuff right then and there, so you never have to wait in line.
I’m going to try these out, and tell you guys my honest opinion in a few weeks, but these are all suppose to be very moisturizing, perfect for the drier months ahead, so go check it out.
Made with 100% natural avocado and olive oil
· Hair that stays smooth for up to 3 days
· Protection from frizz, even in 95% humidity
· Repairs the appearance of chemical, mechanical and heat damage from styling, repairing your hair exactly where it’s needed most.
· Formulated with biotin, which is the first step toward beginning to restore the natural beauty of your hair, right from the first use.
• Therappe Shampoo: For normal to dry hair; replenishes hair fiber for
• Helps restore flexibility to normal to dry hair
FTC: Post sponsored by Mirum but all opinions are my own.